Click on the tab above to see all Tools for Transformation, or use the menus on the right to browse this section or filter your search.
It’s one thing to agree on an integration plan in principle — it’s another to implement structural transformation and manage the process. Look at this section before you finalize your integration plan: it will help you to understand how integration can impact many aspects of an organization, from governance to human resources, and how you can best manage all those changes.
Resources about Tools for Transformation
Use the menus on the right to browse this section or filter your search.
- Addressing Rural Health Needs – Development of a Rural Health Framework: Implications for Program Service Planning and Delivery – Summary
- Collaboration Coach
- Erie St. Clair Local Health Integration Network Integration Checklist
- From Strategy to Implementation: An Integration Toolkit for Community-Based Health Service Providers
- Governance and Managerial Transformation Readiness Survey
- Grey Bruce Integrated Health Coalition (GBIHC) Terms of Reference
- Health Equity Impact Assessment Tool
- Health Link Readiness Assessment Template
- Health Links Business Planning Guide
- Infrastructure Ontario Funding: Community Health and Social Services Hubs
- Maillons santé: Guide de planification des activités
- Quantum Transformation Technologies
- Rural Health Sciences Network Website
- Small, Rural and Northern Hospital Transformation Fund
- Temiskaming Health Link Business Plan
- The PATH Project and Northumberland PATH
- The Personalysis Assessment of Individual Effectiveness
- TIDES Canada: uncommon solutions for the common good